Properly maintained headsets are essential for consistent closure application and controlling removal torques. Closure Systems International’s Headset Exchange Program allows bottlers to affordably keep all of their headsets factory-tuned.
By enrolling in CSI’s Headset Exchange Program, a bottling plant’s capping headsets will be exchanged for CSI reconditioned headsets on a regular basis by qualified CSI Field Service Representatives, ensuring optimal closure application and peak operational efficiency.
- CSI manages the scheduled rebuild of your capper’s headsets
- Exchange intervals determined based on bottling line volumes and usage
- Headsets maintained, adjusted, and precisely calibrated to fit the bottler’s specific line conditions
- CSI qualified technicians provide process assurance with expert services, customer training, and equipment set-up
- Reduces plant maintenance and allows maintenance personnel to be re-allocated
- Internal time spent rebuilding & adjusting headsets is eliminated
- Headsets replaced before problems occur
- Reduces the bottling plant’s local spare parts inventories
- Minimizes downtime
- Improves application and torque performance
- Increases line efficiency
- Ensures up-to-date design enhancements, product improvements, and functionality
- Eliminates future replacement cost of headset wear components
Contact us with your requests for product samples, information about products, sales brochures or sales locations. A local CSI closure specialist will contact you as quickly as possible.