Return to cap-handling-systems
JetFlow Airvey Feeder
Closure Systems International's JetFlow is a bulk closure feed system that automatically conveys plastic, aluminum, or crown closures to remote sorters.
The system delivers closures in a controlled, continuous manner and eliminates manual filling of closure sorters.
This easy-to-use, flexible system boosts productivity, helping bottlers maximize their total cost of operations.
JetFlow High Performance Features & Benefits
- Configured to suit bottler's individual operation
- Best combination for rotary sorters
- With cap conveying chutes, unit can be located up to 200 feet away from the production floor / capper, keeping closures clean and dry
- Can simultaneously feed multiple cappers
- Made of easy-to-clean stainless steel
- Clear Lexan top doors, allowing operators to see when refilling is needed
- Cyclone Decelerator, designed to gently handle plastic closures
- 18 inch height x 21 inch diameter
- 6 inch discharge chute
- Markets Served: Beverages, Food, Pharmaceutical, Automotive Fluids, Personal Care, Home Care, and Custom Applications
- JetFlow Heater: a custom designed unit for acclimatizing closures for cold season capping; warms closures prior to application to maximize application performance
- In-Line Diverter: to feed multipe cappers at the same time; includes a straight-through chute with one chute at 25° angle and a second cyclone decelerator and fiber optics
Unmatched Technical Support / Application Expertise!
Purchase Requests or Questions?